Are you new to Revit or want to feel more confident?
I know it can be overwhelming and a bit much to comprehend at first.
That’s why we created this simple training for you.
It will simplify Revit Electrical for you, giving you the confidence you need.
Pushing you ahead of your colleagues and giving you the ability to put buildings together with ease.
This Revit training is no-nonsense and will get you up and running quickly.
Broken into simple training modules you’ll be able to watch step-by-step through the process.
As a Professional Electrical Engineer, I’ve designed millions of square feet in Revit.
From small renovations to 330,000 square feet buildings with massive sites.
This Revit training is going to be everything you need to confidently design in Revit.
Invest in yourself.
Knowledge can’t ever be taken away from you.
Knowing Revit will allow you to excel in your career.
Invest in yourself and join today.
- A message from Dillon - Your Revit Instructor - Feel Free to email me Dillon@kowabungastudios.com
- How to use this course
- Opening Revit and Copy/Monitor Views
- Opening Revit and Placing Views on Sheets
- Room Bounding and Space Tags
- Type Properties
- View Templates
- Type vs Instance Properties
- Using the Align Tool
- Creating a Keynote Legend
- Keynote Guide
- Visability Graphics
- Text Boxes
- 3D Views in Revit
- Top 5 Revit Tips Electrical Engineers Must Know
- How to use worksets in Revit
- Worksets in Revit - 2
- Embedded Revit Families
- Edit a light Fixture Tag
- How to circuit light fixtures
- How to Layout Light Fixtures
- Create a Light Fixture Schedule
- Edit a light fixture schedule
- Adding Images to your light fixture schedules
- Tagging Light Fixtures
- Switch Systems
- How to Use Visual 3D - Lighting Calculations
- Understanding Color Temperatures
- Lighting Your Home
- Lighting Level Design Criteria in Foot Candles and W/SF
- Tag and Circuit Receptacles
- Creating and Placing electrical Panels
- Demand Factors
- How to Edit Panel Schedules
- Placing and powering a transformer
- Placing Receptacles in Revit
- Systems Browser
- Stacking Receptacles in Plan View
- Intro to Selective Coordination and Time Current Curves
- Panel Schedules in Revit 2019
- Infinite Bus Calculation
- What GMP means for you and your Project
- How to Properly Size Electrical Conductors
- NEMA Configuration - Intro
- Congrats on Finishing the Course!